Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The Final Days


With graduation only days away, and family coming to visit - you guessed it! I'm unplugging for a while to focus on this special time! See you soon!


Psalm 57:7-11 My heart is fixed, O God, my heart is fixed: I will sing and give praise. Awake up, my glory; awake, psaltery and harp: I myself will awake early. I will praise thee, O Lord, among the people: I will sing unto thee among the nations. For thy mercy is great unto the heavens, and thy truth unto the clouds. Be thou exalted, O God, above the heavens: let thy glory be above all the earth.

6 comments:

  1. I'm getting punchy, but I wonder if that's where the southern expression, "I'm fixin' to do such and such" came from.

    I love fixing my heart and eyes on Him and hope you enjoy your time doing so as well.
    ~ Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy - Never thought of that!! You may be on to something! Thanks for the well-wishes, you're a sweetheart! God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maria -

    Enjoy your time with your family. I unplugged for a few days, and it did wonders for me.

    Blessings,
    Susan :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blessings to you and your family. Enjoy this special time:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a wonderful time celebrating your DD's graduation! I'm thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful scripture passage! I hope you have been having a wonderful time with your family! Blessings and a congratulations to your daughter!

    ReplyDelete