Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Heartfelt Worship - South African Style

How do we spend our time? What do we focus on? If we're believers in Jesus Christ, He should have first place in our lives. But sometimes our worship isn't everything it's supposed to be.

It took a trip to South Africa for me to get the proper perspective on this all-important subject. Join me via video for some thoughts on heartfelt worship, and enjoy the footage from our time with the wonderful Xhosa people.






*I'm hosting over at Living by Grace today. Come join in the discussion!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this, Maria.

    Loved the footage of the Xhosa people. When they sang, I felt God's spirit...awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Loree! So glad you enjoyed seeing/hearing the worship of the Xhosa believers. They love to sing and make much of the Lord. Their joy and enthusiasm for our God was contagious. It was a privilege to be a part of their services! God bless!

      Delete
  2. Hi Maria,

    I love your videos! You're a natural.

    Whenever I see footage of believers in poor countries, I'm awed by their simple faith. They're gratitude shines a spotlight on how much we take for granted.

    Blessings,
    Susan :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great to see you, Susan! Thanks for your encouraging words. And I'm in total agreement with your assessment - their gratitude DOES shine as a spotlight on how much we take for granted. I think I feel another post coming on! Have a blessed week, my friend. Hugs!

      Delete
  3. Thank you, Maria! Heading over to Living by Grace! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karen - Thanks so much for stopping by! Enjoy your week. Hugs & Blessings~

      Delete